ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

First things first, by popular request here is the faux-hawk in all it's glory: I must say that much like baseball to Tony Perez, it's been bery bery good to me.

And to demonstrate how I really can find ANYTHING to do except study (I need to be put in a blank white room containing only my books and the lux light), here are some pictures of a fox outside of the library:




So I spent about 45 minutes feeding him rather than reading the letters of Leo the Synkellos like I was supposed to be doing. I associate foxes with the countryside and henhouses, but they must be urban pests feeding on trash, because this is one of the most highly urbanized areas imaginable. I guess maybe now I will believe people's stories of coyotes in Chicago and wolves in Muncie..

15/00/00 Χονδροκoλος!!!!!!! 0rz

4 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That fox is so cute! I would have spaced out on it for a while too

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Omar said…

    I like the fauxhawk. I sported one a year ago, but I don't think the faculty at the school thought I looked professional enough. Your next haircut should be the faux mullet with lines shaved in the sides of your head.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are you saying that you are xondrokolos?

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger akrites said…

    are you saying I'm not?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home