ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

It is not many words which show an intelligent opinion:
search out one wise thing,
choose one good thing;
for thus you will stop the ceaseless tongues of babbling men.

Thales

I DID in fact get invited to a Chinese New Year party... with Korean BBQ. Can't win them all... but it was pretty good, and there were legitimate desserts.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Kung Hei Fat Choi!

An auspicious year for the dogs.

And who would know the year of the horse!

I think a job in Hong Kong would be pretty exciting... I was given cause to think of this by my Chinese friends....but the relative merits of Asia will have to wait.

Some pictures that by no means capture how cool Oxford Circus looks with Chinese decorations:





If I can get my hands on a camera... pictures of Chinatown to come.

??/??/? 0rz

SAD
Emperor Maurice - Stategikon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home