ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum.

Monday, January 23, 2006

No more holidays to write about...


Well, Chinese New Year is coming up, but I once again failed to finagle an invitation to dinner for that :(...so I may go eat some moo goo gai pan by myself. Perhaps I'll take some pictures of Chinatown to post soon.



...no more movies...no funny stories...I should let the history drop a bit...

There are already too many political and theological blogs out there. It's not that I don't have political or theological thoughts, I just dont' feel quite up to pontificating.

Have you ever clicked on "next blog"? Other than religious and political ones, the two most common categories seem to be Chilean comic book nerds and Chinese girls with HTML so complicated that they are unreadable.

I did once take a class in HTML... I wonder if anyone remembers my IU webpage with lots of BLINKING font and a large picture of Carmen Electra. I had grandiose plans for this page... "Marche Slave" streaming...the comments font being a medieval manuscript... Icons and images of hoplites and cataphractoi... but I just don't have the steez. The code for the posting seems complicated to me to begin with... and I don't have the time or know-how to change it much...

??/??/? 0rz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home