ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I almost forgot.. When one is really tired (and one shouldn't commit to writing anything that will be seen by others in such a state) many things start to seem surreal.

The Maughan library (King's) is on Chancery Lane, right by the Royal Courts off Justice. Lots of overpriced food and clothes, and dudes walking around with their hair matted down from wearing their wigs, and still wearing silk 18th century ties. This is near where I almost got conned by a Vietnamese and an Indian girl into paying 225 pounds a WEEK for an apartment (I thought this was normal for the area until I realized that for their rooms, they were paying 125!)...

In any event, there are a fair amount of homeless people... and yesterday... in the alcove of an office building, I saw a woman with styled (and colored) hair, in what looked like a pants suit...getting out of the rattiest sleeping bag you could imagine. She looked as if she could have stepped into one of those buildings and done paralegal work all day... I can't tell you how tempted I was to take a picture.


Ok, I'm going to bed now. Really.

??/??/? 0rz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home