ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I think I'm going to go to a book signing this weekend to see Ray Harryhausen. And in lieu of a regular post, I'm going to post the top whatever living people I'd like to meet. (Stereotypical blog post)

Harryhausen- I loved "Clash of the Titans" as a kid and he is truly an artist of vision (I don't care about CGI, his effects likewise brought the fantastic to life).

Alexander Solzhenitsyn - If I could emulate one person, in terms of fortitude and ideology, it would be him.

Mel Gibson - He's Mad Max, and in my opinion, he created the most artistically significant work in the past 30 years. If there is ever another George Whitefield in America, people will realize this.

Arnold Schwarzenegger - He's Conan, and while I think he is a prick, he is certainly a self-made man... I would like to discern how. (well other than lots of protein)

Augusto Pinochet - How to take power.

Fidel Castro - See above.

Henry Kissenger - How to be powerful and invisible.

Kim Jong Il - Just to see if he is that crazy.

Francis Collins - How to be a Christian and successful as a scientist.

Mark Cuban - How DOES one become so successful in business.

Tom Brokaw - History of the 20th century over a few beers.

Vladimir Putin - My favorite world leader.

Zhang Ziyi - To teach me shao li fu. ;)

I'm sure I've forgotten lots of obvious people but I'm tired.

14.11.02 0rz Juliana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home