ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Greeks have this annoying habit of talking in a very loud voice on their cell phone while they are sitting in the otherwise silent (but full) computer lab. I always hope that all the people scowling at them don't know which language they are speaking. Its as if Greeks haven't gotten over the novelty of being able to take their phone out of their houses yet.

I'm leaving for Ireland tomorrow with my roommate. I'll be staying at his padres house the first night and then hanging out with my sister's roommate and her friend for the rest of the weekend. I'm sure it will be fun despite not being able to insist we go to the Hill of Tara and the Boyne Valley as I could if it was my actual sister.

Some people have their friends fill in their blogs for them while they're gone. That seems a bit strange to me... I AM pretentious, but the ~5 people I figure read this can probably do without that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home