ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum.

Monday, September 26, 2005

My housing situation is finally resolved, albeit the outcome unsatisfactory...

I'll be living in a place in Bethnal Green, in East London... just a bit north of Whitechapel. It's like crossing the ocean to live on east Washington in Indianapolis. Well, at least the place is clean...but it has no attractive Chinese (or otherwise) roommates either...


Story: When I first got here, I was going to the McDonald's in Leicester Square to get online. Well, one day I was trying to go this site, and apparently my blog was not ok, because a large red 'X' and the worlds "BLOCKED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT" came on the screen. This of course involves some embarrassment as the Indian mother of three sitting behind me casts disapproving glances my way. At that very moment, the song "Call On Me" was playing (it is a techno version of Steven Winwood's "Valerie"...."Call on meeee. Call me.....I'm the same boy I used to be") anyway, this is by far one of the most vulgar videos I've ever seen. It consists of an 80's aerobics class of all women and one men... with close up shots of the women thrusting their crotches an and oscillating their tits... I'm glad McDonald's has such high concern for the kids. Well, they'll NEED aerobics after eating a big mac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home